Document Output Management
Rather than place management of your document output environment in the hands of a vendor employing managed print services as a marketing stategy to sell hardware and capture additonal revenues, Business Communications Group can provide independent management at multiple levels:
- Full responsibility including management of your servicing vendor
- Auditing of your program on a periodic basis
Business Communications Group will provide active management of your document output assets throughout their life cycle.
- Implementation of process controls for tracking additions, movement and deletion of assets
- Maintenance of an up-to-date inventory of all document output assets
- Management of asset leases including timely notifications of lease-end legal notifications
- Reporting on assets approaching end of life and independent recommendations for replacement
Unlike typical vendors who are only interested in managing those assets they are servicing or can replace, Business Communications Group will assume responsibility for all document output assets including desktop devices, inkjet print engines, label printers and scanners.
As your management partner we will continually collect and analyze data to enable rationalization of your assets and optimization of your environment. This will not be limited to simple fleet management data such as device volumes, expenses and service calls but will include:
- Refreshment of device placement mapping
- Recommendations to continually right-size fleet and drive page volumes to the most cost effective devices and technologies
- Opportunites for and recommendations to optimize your document output environment
- User behaviors to support and enable change management
- Vendor performance to maximize value
Business Communications Group will provide independent analysis and recommendatons based on your organization's unique objectives.
Business Communications Group will assume non-technical, end-user support functions from your internal resources.
- Independent analysis and recommendations for new device purchase requests
- Monitor user behavior patterns to identify training needs and opportunities for worklfow improvements
- Coordinate end-user training to promote achievement of strategic objectives through change management
Your management team will be relieved of day-to-day vendor management responsibilities.
- Review vendor performance metrics and field end-user problems and/or complaints
- Noticy vendor of unresolved or outstanding issues
- Meet with vendor to review performance measurements and reset expectations